Schluter KERDI BOARD V is a Schluter KERDI BOARD panel with pre-cut vertical grooves for creating curved substrates for tiles. Available in 2600mm x 625mm panels, in the following thicknesses: 9mm, 12.5mm, 19mm, 28mm, 38mm, and 50mm.
The panel forms a quick and easy way to assemble substrates for the creative design of:
Self supporting partition walls, (e.g. for multiple shower cubicles), Tub surrounds, Panelling of support structures and columns, Panelling of pipes and installation ducts and Wall coverings.
Schluter KERDI BOARD V is made from an extruded XPS hard foam, with a cement-free reinforcement layer laminated onto both sides, together with an anchoring fleece webbing. The surface of the board has gridlines consisting of 10 x 10 mm squares printed on one side. This board is waterproof and can withstand all chemical stresses that typically occur in conjunction with tile coverings, and is completely level and remains free of distortions and decay. It will not rot and is highly stable, even with one side exposed to temperature fluctuations and moisture.
Other variations of Schluter KERDI BOARD include:
- Schluter KERDI BOARD Panel – a flat panel for creating waterproof, flat tile installation substrates.
- Schluter KERDI BOARD E – a 90° angled board component for creating corner formations and pipe panelling.
- Schluter KERDI BOARD U – a square U-shaped board component for creating pipe boxing.
- Schluter KERDI BOARD N – pre-fabricated niches for easy installation of a wall niche in tiled areas.
1. This grooved panel is designed for creating rounded and curved structures.
2. First, cut the grooved panels to the required size. If a larger expanse of panels is required, several panels can be connected along the edges with Schluder KERDI FIX Adhesive or double sided adhesive tape – Schluter KERDI BOARD ZDK.
3. If the grooved surface points toward the inside, it is recommended to fill the grooves with tile adhesive prior to installation.
4. Exterior grooves should be filled with thin-bed adhesive prior to or during the tile installation.
Thermal conductivity: DIN EN 12667 0.035 W/mK
Temperature resistance: –50 to +75°C
Material density (hard foam): DIN EN 1602 33 kg/m3
Water penetration capacity: 0
Water vapour diffusion resistance rating*: DIN EN 12086
Panel thicknesses 5, 9, 12.5 mm: µ = 1550
Panel thicknesses 19, 28, 38, 50 mm: µ = 440
Linear heat expansion coefficient: 0.007 mm/mK
Panel size 1250mm x 625mm: 0.78 m2
Panel size 2600mm x 625mm: 1.62 m2