Some application examples:
- Removal of epoxy grout residues whether small or large from the surface of ceramic and glass coatings.
- Cleaning of the tile/mosaic surface grouted with Kerapoxy, Kerapoxy CQ, Kerapoxy P, Kerapoxy Design, etc. after completion of grouting.
Mapei Kerapoxy Cleaner is a concentrated liquid detergent for epoxy grout. Mapei Kerapoxy Cleaner is used to remove residues, stains and marks of epoxy grout without giving off hazardous fumes. If used correctly, Mapei Kerapoxy Cleaner does not damage either the tile/mosaic surface or grouted joints.
- Do not use on polished marble or stone.
- Do not use on wood.
- Do not use on methacrylate pools.
- Before using Mapei Kerapoxy Cleaner on materials with an unknown surface resistance, test the product beforehand to make sure it does not damage the surface.
- Before using the product, protect all surfaces which could be damaged in direct contact with the product.
Apply Mapei Kerapoxy Cleaner on the surface to be cleaned or on the traces of grout and leave standing for a few minutes. Then rub the surface with a Scotch-Brite® pad (or Kerakoll Cleaning Felt Pad) and rinse thoroughly with water. The product is particularly efficient on fresh grout. If cleaning is carried out a few hours after applying the grout, it may be necessary to leave it standing for longer (at least 15-20 minutes), or repeat the cycle.
Available in 750ml spray bottles and 5 kg canisters.
May be stored for up to 24 months in its original, sealed packaging in a cool place.
Safety Instructions for Preparation and Application:
Mapei Kerapoxy Cleaner is irritant for the eyes. During use wear safety gloves and goggles and take the usual precautions for handling chemicals In case of contact with the eyes or the skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention. For further and complete information about the safe use of our product please refer to the latest version of our Material Safety Data Sheet.
Colour: transparent straw yellow
Density (g/cm³): 1.010
APPLICATION DATA (at +23°C and 50% R.H.)
Application temperature range: from +5°C to +35°C
Waiting time before rinsing: from a few minutes with fresh grout, up to 4 hours for more difficult residues.