Everbuild Wonder Wipes are specially formulated for the building and allied trades to clean wet and semi-cured paints, sealants, adhesives, bitumen’s, polyurethanes, expanding foams, polyester fillers and epoxies from hands, tools and surfaces.
Everbuild Wonder Wipes contain a powerful antibacterial additive which has been tested by an independent laboratory to BSEN 1276:2009 and PREN 12054:1995 – the standards for killing bacteria on dirty surfaces and hands.
Everbuild Wonder Wipes are resistant to MRSA, salmonella, Listeria and E.Col. They also easily remove oil, grease petrol and inks, yet the powerful cleaning agents are still kind to hands. They are also suitable for use in disinfecting surfaces and hands from viruses, including coronavirus.
Everbuild Wonder Wipes are available in plastic pull-out containers containing 100, 300 or 500 wipes.
• Available in handy 100, 300 and 500 wipe quantity tubs.
• Removes finger marks, dirt, grime, oil, grease, petrol inks, food stains, part cured sealant and paint smears.
• Do not use Everbuild Wonder Wipes on porous surfaces such as untreated wood.
• Do not dispose of wipes in toilets.
• Use only as directed.
• Store only in original container
• As with all detergents, people with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with skin.
• It is the users responsibility to determine suitability for use. If in doubt contact technical services department for advice.
25 sachet size: Pull back top of container and remove wipe. Re-seal immediately to prevent wipes drying out.
100/300 wipe size: Pull off black lid and open closure. Find start wipe in centre of roll. Pull out approx 1 foot of wipes and thread through black lid. Replace black lid immediately and reseal closure.
Wipe on hand/spills, use immediately for best results.
Health & Safety:
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards.
Store in cool dry conditions away from direct sunlight between 5 and 25°C. Storage outside these parameters will significantly reduce shelf life. Ensure good ventilation.
36 months from date of manufacture.