The range of BIHUI M14 Diamond Hole Cutters are designed for drilling holes through natural and artificial stone tiles and surfaces, such as porcelain, ceramic, natural stone tiles and stone worktops. Featuring brazed diamond cutting tips and slotted barrel bodies, they can be used with or without water.
The BIHUI M14 Diamond Hole Cutters feature an M14 fitting for use with angle grinders, at a maximum of 11000 RPM. An M14 to Hex adapter is also available to enable them to be used with a high speed drill.
Available in the following diameters:
Instructions for use:
Ensure you are using the correct type of machine for the drilling application (refer to the recommended RPM and machine instructions). Ensure all forms of percussion or hammer action are turned OFF.
• Prior to drilling, we recommend using a suction cup hole drilling guide to enable an accurately positioned hole. Alternatively place the hole cutter at a 45 degree angle. Drill until tile hole cutter starts to penetrate the material. Once the hole has started to form, bring the cutter up into the upright position and continue.
• Periodically remove the cutter from the hole to allow cooling.
• For horizontal drilling minimal pressure is required.
• For vertical drilling the weight of the machine will give sufficient pressure.
• The tip of the hole cutter will become hot, please handle with care and wear suitable PPE.