Tilemaster FAST One Coat DPM Damp Proof Membrane is a two component, solvent free, one coat epoxy Damp Proof Membrane. It’s suitable for use in a one coat application on a wide range of substrates including concrete, sand & cement screeds and calcium sulphate screeds.
Tilemaster FAST One Coat DPM Damp Proof Membrane is ideal for use as a damp proof membrane where the residual moisture content in a new or existing cementitious screed is up to 98% Relative Humidity (RH).
Tilemaster FAST One Coat DPM can also be used in a one coat application to deal with damp substrates where a structural damp proof membrane is not present or where the structural damp proof membrane is ineffective. Once cured, it produces a membrane which can accommodate hygrometer readings up to 98% RH on cement based screeds, up to 90% RH on heated calcium sulphate screeds and up to 95% RH on unheated calcium sulphate screeds, without resulting in bond strength issues. Tilemaster FAST One Coat DPM has effective resistance to water, grease, oil, dilute mineral and organic acids.
- True One Coat System
- Fast Curing – Ready To Receive Smoothing Compounds In 4 – 5 Hours
- Suitable For Use On Surfaces With A Moisture Reading Of Up To 98% RH
- Can Be Installed Where No Structural DPM Is Present As A One Coat Application.
- Suitable For Use Over Underfloor Heating systems
- Use On Heated Calcium Sulphate Screeds With A Moisture Reading Of Up To 90% RH
- Use On Unheated Calcium Sulphate Screeds With A Moisture Reading Of Up To 95% RH
- Supplied In Convenient Easy To Use Packaging
When applied to a smooth surface using an A2 trowel: a 3kg unit of Tilemaster FAST One Coat DPM will cover up to approximately 7.5m2, a 7kg unit will cover up to approximately 17.5m2 and a 14kg unit will cover up to approximately 35m2.
For mixing and application instructions, please refer to the manufacturers data sheet linked below.