Schluter KERDI MV Pipe Collars are a range of pre-fabricated collars for secure waterproofing (DIN 18534) of pipe penetrations. Due to a fleece-free inner zone, the collars are suitable for use with multiple pipe diameters from 12-140mm. As well as collars to fit single pipes, there are also options to neatly deal with the dual pipe arrangements of shower fittings.
Each Schluter KERDI MV Pipe Collar consists of two zones of material – a fleeced outer area and an elasticated fleece-free centre. To install, the elasticated fleece-free centre is stretched over the protruding pipe, and the fleeced area is attached to the waterproofing assembly using Schluter KERDI COLL L adhesive. The result is complete, tight-fit protection against water ingress.
Schluter KERDI MV Pipe Collars are available in 6 different sizes:
- KMV9 – 9mm Diameter hole – to fit pipes 12-30mm in diameter
- KMV15 – 15mm Diameter hole – to fit pipes 22-40mm in diameter
- KMV21 – 21mm Diameter hole – to fit pipes 30-60mm in diameter
- KMV35 – 35mm Diameter hole – to fit pipes 45-80mm in diameter
- KMV65 – 65mm Diameter hole – to fit pipes 75-140mm in diameter
- KMV15D – Dual 15mm diameter holes – to fit 2 pipes 22-40mm in diameter, such as dual pipes for shower fittings
Schluter KERDI MV Pipe Collars joins the ever-growing and respected range of products for waterproofing walls. Since the KERDI brand launched in 1987, with its first product – the sheet-based waterproofing membrane KERDI 200 – the range has expanded considerably. It now incorporates everything from sealing bands (KERDI KEBA), through to preformed pieces for handling of tricky areas such as corners (KERDI KERECK) and changes in level. Also part of the range is the waterproof backerboard Schluter KERDI BOARD and a collection of preformed niches, called Schluter KERDI BOARD N.