Recoil Kneepads are game changing kneepads engineered for the professional trades and construction industry. Often described as like ‘kneeling on a cloud’, the Recoil Kneepads were originally designed for a carpenter that was suffering from severe knee pain and arthritis, where no other available products could help.
- LPR 9060EG Polyurethane textured wear surface, providing superior anti-slip, cut and abrasion resistance, and penetration protection. Tough and flexible even at low temperatures.
- Multidirectional flexibility to decrease knee joint stress during normal working movements, while maintaining firm and flat contact with the floor surface.
- Unique stainless steel high-flexibility spring suspension system in a contoured ANL100 Polyamide chassis to absorb impact, resist penetration (to Level 2) and provide multidirectional flexibility for every movement.
- Generous, contoured full-length EVA foam padding provides a comfort fit and increased protection, with a breathable fabric lining and easy-fit elastic securing straps.
- Patented spring loaded impact system – the only kneepads in the world to use a coil spring pressure reduction system.
- Scientifically proven to reduce pressure on the knees by 76%
Recoil kneepads are suitable for numerous occupations – tilers, floor layers, roofers, joiners and anyone on their knees for prolonged periods.
The following accessories are also available for use with Recoil Kneepads:
Recoil floor covers are the perfect solution for protecting delicate floors and ensuring no debris or dirt from other surfaces is transferred onto the surface you are working on. Just stretch them over your knee pads when you are working with softer materials like softwoods, porcelain tiles etc and carry on with the job in hand.
- Easily cleaned – they can be popped off, given a wash and then popped back on.
- Suitable for all existing Recoil Kneepads.
A set of replacement foam pads with new straps available for your set of Recoil Kneepads.
- Ergonomic knee hugging foam
- Soft yet firm elastic straps with Velcro fasteners
- Simply remove your old foam pads and replace with this new set
Comfortable, Velcro thigh straps for extra stability while using Recoil Kneepads.
Backed by customer demand; we introduce more flexibility and choice to our customers with the introduction of the Recoil R20 Straps. These straps are the default straps used on all Recoil 3rd Generation products, which were introduced in early 2021.
- Durable and long lasting elastic – elastic chosen specifically for durability and use in harsh environments.
- Increased strap length – R20 straps are 10% longer than the standard Recoil Straps. This allows the strapping to provide a comfortable fit to many more leg sizes.
- Increased hook & loop attachment – Each strap provides a generous section of hook and loop which will allow users to adjust and tighten their pads to provide a secure but comfortable fit.
- Branded Recoil elastic – Manufactured using our branded Recoil Elastic!
- Two top & two bottom straps included – each pack contains two top straps and two bottom straps so you can do a full strap replacement on your knee pads.
This strong drawstring bag is ideal for carrying your Recoil Kneepads and accessories in. Keeps them safe, protected and together so you know where they are.
Better organisation in your workshop, shed, or van. Even handy to fasten to your tool bag when walking to site.