No More Ply Megastrength Adhesive is a professional grade fast setting adhesive for use with No More Ply Tile Backer Board. It has almost instant bonding to wood, metal, brick, stone and concrete.
No More Ply Megastrength Adhesive sets in 5-10 minutes to an exceptionally high bond strength. It waterproofs and reinforces joints, replaces tape for all tile backer boards, and is totally waterproof, even to seawater.
No More Ply Megastrength Adhesive is a transparent, one part moisture curing adhesive which sets in 5 minutes. No More Ply Megastrength Adhesive is supplied as a thixotropic gel which is 100% seawater proof, gives exceptionally high bond strength and is resistant to most chemicals.
No More Ply Megastrength Adhesive foams slightly on application to fill small gaps, which increases bond strength.
Areas Of use:
- May be used internally or externally.
- Used to bond most types of wood (hard, soft, exotic, painted wood), Formica, polystyrene foam, PU foam and glass wool to porous surfaces. Also adheres to metal, stone, concrete, brick, masonry and various plastics.
- Typical areas of use include wood jointing and construction , window and door frames, door manufacture, boat building, staircases, ladders and much more.
- Recommended for all types of backer board including No More Ply cement board.
- One of the surfaces must be porous.
- Not suitable for polythene, polypropylene, teflon or nylon.
- Moiture content of wood must not exceed 30% w/w.
- As product expands slightly on curing, do not use on sheet laminate. Use contact adhesive.
- Only apply between 5°c and 30°c.
- Ensure surfaces are always clamped during cure.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place. Protect from frost.
Shelf Life: 12 Months, less when cartridge has been opened.
1 x 310ml tube is sufficient for fixing approx. 8 no. 1200 x 600mm No More Ply cement boards.