Mapei Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus is a hard set, highly shear resistant, wet-bed dispersion adhesive, specific for PVC and rubber floorings and wall coverings on absorbent substrates. Available in 5kg and 15kg tubs.
Mapei Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus is a universal, high temperature solvent-free, non-staining acrylic adhesive in water dispersion, formulated in an easily trowellable paste. It has very low emissions of volatile organic compounds (EMICODE EC 1).
Mapei Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus is non-flammable and contains no toxic substances; it can therefore be stored without special precautions and presents no health hazard during use.
Mapei Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus is suitable for use on floors and walls in interior applications, on level and absorbent surfaces, underfloor heating systems. It can be used for static and dynamic loads, including intense load, in residential, commercial and industrial sectors (e.g. in hospitals, shopping centres, airports, etc.) and stresses from chair castors according to EN 12529.
Use Mapei Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus for bonding:
• sheet and tile rubber flooring with smooth or textured surfaces;
• homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC floor coverings, sheets and tiles;
• PCV and multilayer PVC floor coverings;
• LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles).
Mapei Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus is also suitable as universal adhesive for bonding:
• textile floor coverings with all common backings (latex-primed, PVC and polyurethane foam, natural jute and Action-Bac® backed carpets, etc.);
• needle-punch woven flooring also in latex;
• flocked flooring;
• semi-flexible vinyl floor tiles (VCT);
• linoleum with natural jute backing;
• polyurethane, polyolefin and synthetic back linoleum flooring;
• polyolefin-based and chlorine-free floor coverings;
• PUR floor coverings;
• PVC and rubber wall coverings.
Mapei Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus is a solvent free, acrylic adhesive in water dispersion, formulated in a ready to use light beige paste. Characterised by a fast and strong initial grab and a rapid set, as well as a rigid and cohesive final film, Mapei Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus gives the floor coverings a very good dimensional stability.
– very easy to apply;
– little to no waiting time;
– excellent wetting even with difficult covering;
– rapid set development;
– very good peel strength;
– highly shear resistant;
– very good dimensional stability;
– prevents open joints;
– exposure to castor wheels in accordance with DIN EN 12529;
– solvent free;
– EMICODE EC1 Plus (very low emission);
– Blauer Engel – RAL UZ 113;
– harmless to the health of the installer and the end-user.
Consistency: creamy paste
Density (g/cm³): 1.25
Application temperature range: from +15°C to +35°C
Waiting time: 5-10 minutes
Open time: 20-30 minutes
Set to light foot traffic: 3-5 hours
Ready for use: 24-48 hours