Phone icon

LTP MPG Polished Porcelain Sealer

£12.05£61.20 (inc VAT)

SKU: N/A Categories: ,


LTP MPG Polished Porcelain Sealer is a colourless impregnating sealer for floors, walls, worktops and fireplaces made from polished marble, porcelain and granite (MPG). LTP MPG Polished Porcelain Sealer does not alter the polished finish of the surface. Interior use only.

Directions for use:

Surfaces should be completely clean and dry. If necessary use LTP Grimex. NB: It is important to remove any factory applied sealer or wax from the tiles before sealing. Apply LTP MPG Polished Porcelain Sealer thinly and uniformly using a soft cloth, sealant applicator pad or sponge.

Within 20 minutes, whilst the sealer is still wet on the surface, buff well using a clean dry cloth or buffing machine. Leave to dry for 4 hours and then on more porous surfaces apply a second coat using the same method. It is important to remember to remove any excess from the surface and buff well between each coat. Do not apply LTP MPG Polished Porcelain Sealer in temperatures exceeding 25°C. Ensure underfloor heating is switched off. Over applied sealer will dry leaving a greasy residue on the surface. To remove, apply white spirit or a little more sealer and then buff immediately. Always test on an inconspicuous area first.

Treated areas should be dry enough to walk on after about 4 hours but will take 3 days to become fully resistant.

Approximately 10 – 30 m² per litre depending on surface porosity.

Use the product and LTP Stonewash for walls. For stubborn surface marks use LTP Grimex, in which case you may need to re-seal treated areas. Do not use strong bleach cleaners for routine aftercare.

Store in a cool, dry, frost-free environment. Shelf Life – Up to 4 years for un-opened containers.

Health & Safety:
Contains: naphtha (petroleum), hydrotreated heavy (contains less than 0,1 % w/w benzene), Hydrocarbons, C10-C13, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics, aromatics (2-25%) Flammable liquid and vapour. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Product Datasheet

Click here to view this product on the Manufacturers website.

Additional information

Weight N/A

500ml, 1 Litre, 5 Litre


There are no reviews yet

Add a review
You must be logged in to post a review Log In