Kerakoll Green Pro Decoupling Matting is an uncoupling and anti-cracking waterproof membrane with high adhesion for balconies, terraces and horizontal surfaces before laying ceramic tiles or
Kerakoll Green Pro Decoupling Matting creates a waterproof surface even when overlaid on substrates that are cracked, have not been perfectly cured or might contain vapour pressure due to residual substrate moisture content.
Kerakoll Green Pro Decoupling Matting is 1.15 metres wide, and comes in 20 metre rolls. This means each roll covers 23m². It is also available per linear metre, with each metre covering 1.15m². This is supplied as a single roll.
Kerakoll Green Pro Decoupling Matting is a highly innovative Kerakoll creation. The membrane is a high-technology, multi-layer composite polymer system comprising:
- PA – hydrophobic PA fibres with high tensile strength to guarantee a superior and more evenly distributed available contact surface.
- HDPE – waterproof and variable geometry HDPE structure to guarantee physical separation between the substrate and the flooring layer.
- TNT – highly breathable sheet to guarantee passage of the vapour from uncured screeds or screeds with high residual humidity and to guarantee high levels of adhesion to the substrates.
Kerakoll Green Pro Decoupling Matting is for internal and external use to waterproof, separate and compensate for vapour pressure prior to laying of ceramic tile and natural stone coatings for domestic, commercial, industrial uses (for example industrial kitchens, food industries, warehouses) and for street furniture (check that the size and thickness of the materials to be laid is suitable).
- screeds, including any that are cracked and not completely cured or with possible vapour pressure caused by residual humidity,
- existing ceramic, marble floor tiles, natural stone floorings anchored to the substrate,
- cured concrete,
- fibre-cement and plaster-board panels anchored to the substrate.
Do not use:
Kerakoll Green Pro Decoupling Matting must no be used on anhydrite-based substrates without the use of Primer A Eco – a professional, concentrated, water-based surface insulation. Also on bituminous sheeting, on exposed surfaces, on inverted roofs made with insulation panels or low-density screeds, and on roofs of residential spaces built without vapour barrier and insulation layers.
To create a fully waterproof installation, use Kerakoll Aquastop 120 Sealing Tape, Internal and External Corners, Sealing Flanges along with Kerakoll Aquastop Fix and Aquastop Nanosil to seal the perimeter wall connections and joints between sections of matting.
Appearance: composite polymeric membrane
Colour: white / transparent / green
Shelf life: ≈ 24 months in a cool dry place
Warning: avoid direct exposure to sunlight and sources of heat
Width: 1.15 m ± 1.5 cm EN 1848-2
Length: 20 m EN 1848-2
Thickness: ≈ 4 mm EN 1849
Longitudinal elongation: 20% DIN 53504 / ISO 254
Transversal elongation: 25% DIN 53504 / ISO 254
Substrate residual humidity: max 8% EN 10329