Fila Satin is a satin-effect protective wax that treats and protects quarry tiles, unpolished stone and agglomerates, concrete, concrete tiles and various types of terracotta. It is recommended for treating floors made of slate, manufactured stone and concrete tiles.
Fila Satin is highly recommended for the maintenance of marble and natural stone with a brushed finish.
- Fila Satin is self-polishing, but can also be polished to restore or increase shine.
- 3-in-1 solution: protects, maintains and gives floors an excellent finish.
- Original new satin look.
- Ideal to create prestigious floors: enhances the beauty of the surface.
- Easy to apply and maximum coverage.
- Does not degenerate with maintenance.
Usage and application:
Using fleece or other applicator, apply an even coat of Fila Satin on the clean and dry floor. After 1 hour, apply a second coat at right-angles to the first. The floor can be walked on after roughly half an hour.
- Use a diluted solution of Fila Cleaner Pro (1:200). Any marks due to wear can be removed by polishing the floor.
To restore the finish (once a year):
- Apply undiluted Fila Satin wax with a fleece pad or other applicator. No need to polish.
Caution: Fila Satin is not recommended for use on outdoor surfaces or in damp environments and where water remains (bathrooms, showers). The product can change the appearance of the material, first spot test a small area to check for any changes.
Approximate coverage (1 Litre):
- Terracotta – 30m²
- Stone – 30-40m²
This coverage is purely indicative and is only representative of a single coat. The actual coverage achieved in practice may be affected by other factors such as application technique.