Fila PS87 Pro is a concentrated detergent effective against stratified oiliness: a unique and innovative formula from the FILA research laboratories, encompassing all the professional degreasing power without caustic soda or ammonia. When diluted, it cleans and removes grease from dirty floors in porcelain tiles, ceramics, natural stone, terracotta and concrete. When undiluted, it removes stubborn stains from porcelain floor tiles.
Fila PS87 Pro is excellent for basic cleaning of natural stones that are sensitive to acids and concrete surfaces. It doubles as as a wax remover for water-based and metallic waxes and can also eliminate pre-treatment residues from polished porcelain tiles.
- 3-in-1: cleaner, stain-remover and wax-remover.
- Cleans but does not attack.
- Easy to use.
Usage and application:
Dilution: according to use
For cleaning and degreasing all surfaces:
- Dilute Fila PS87 Pro in water (1:10-1:20) and apply on the surface. Leave to act for 4-5 minutes before brushing with a single-disc floor scrubber or scrubbing brush. Use a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner to clean any residues and then rinse thoroughly.
For a more vigorous cleaning, dilute 1:5. To remove stains from porcelain tiles:
- Pour Fila PS87 Pro undiluted onto the stain and the entire tile. Leave to act until fully dry, then wash and rinse the surface.
To remove wax:
- Dilute 1:5, apply Fila PS87 Pro on the surface and leave to act for 10 minutes. Clean using a scrubbing brush or single-disc floor scrubber. Use a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner to clean any residues and then rinse thoroughly.
- Do not use Fila PS87 Pro on new marble or polished stone.
- Do not use on wood.
- Do not use on methacrylate tubs.
- Linoleum: carry out a spot test beforehand to check colour fastness.
Approximate coverage and dilution (1 Litre):
- Maintenance (1:20) – 200m²
- Wax removal (1:5) – 20m²
- Initial stone wash (1:5) – 30m²
This coverage is purely indicative and is only representative of a single coat. The actual coverage achieved in practice may be affected by other factors such as application technique and how tarnished the area being cleaned is.