Fila PRW200 Pre-Grout Sealer is a pre-grouting protective agent that facilitates grouting and subsequent cleaning operations by reducing the drying and after-laying treatment times, while protecting the material against water absorption.
Fila PRW200 Pre-Grout Sealer is ideal for use on absorbent materials such as terracotta, quarry tiles, natural and reconstructed stone and agglomerates.
- Fila PRW200 Pre-Grout Sealer protects against grouting.
- Does not affect adhesion between grout and material.
- Makes cleaning after laying simple.
- Reduces drying times, making subsequent treatment faster.
- Fila PRW200 Pre-Grout Sealer Does not affect the material’s appearance.
- Non sacrificial.
- Easy application.
- After the application it is possible to apply any kind of protection treatment.
- Fila PRW200 Pre-Grout Sealer Has extremely low emissions of VOC: certified by GEV and marked by EC1Plus and helps towards gaining credits for the LEED.
Usage and application:
No dilution required: Fila PRW200 Pre-Grout Sealer is ready to use.
Shake before use. Remove any dust from the surface to be treated. Apply one coat of Fila PRW200 Pre-Grout Sealer using a flat paintbrush, fleece or other applicator in a uniform manner, avoiding any pooling. Also apply to the edges of the laid material with care. The surface can be grouted the day after application. Once thoroughly set, wash the surface using the most suitable cleaner for the type of material used. Assess which type of subsequent protective treatment to complete the protection cycle.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY: spray the product (airless system) on vertical surfaces until they are saturated and use appropriate PPE, as specified in the safety information sheet.
Caution: Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast.
Approximate coverage and dilution (1 Litre):
- Terracotta (polished, rustic Tuscan) – 15-20m²
- Terracotta (handmade, Spanish, hollow tile, brick) – 7-10m²
- Stone – 10-20m²
This coverage is purely indicative and is only representative of a single coat. The actual coverage achieved in practice may be affected by other factors such as application technique and how absorbent the surface may be.