Fila MP90 ECO XTREME Sealer is an environmentally friendly natural effect water and oil repellent. It provides excellent stain protection for porcelain tiles, natural stone, marble and granite with polished, brushed and matt honed finishes.
Fila MP90 ECO XTREME is effective for:
- Reducing absorption without affecting the material’s natural look.
- Waterproofs, protects and facilitates cleaning.
- Grouting joints, ceramic and crackle effect surfaces, grit, resin-marble, and stone slabs.
- Treating coloured concrete tiles and reconstructed stones.
- Providing anti-graffiti protection that prevents graffiti paint from bonding to surfaces. It speeds the cleaning process because graffiti can be easily removed.
- Hampering the absorption of common watery and oily stains.
- Extremely low VOC emissions: certified by GEV and EC1plus.
- Contributes towards LEED credits.
- Hydrocarbon solvent free: environmentally-friendly treatment.
- Due to its water-base, Fila MP90 ECO XTREME withstands residual humidity and can therefore be applied 24-48 hours after the initial wash, making treatment quicker.
- Single-coat application: apply and rub in gently until completely absorbed.
- Fila MP90 ECO XTREME does not form surface film and does not yellow.
- Ideally suited for protecting kitchen and bathroom tops.
- The treated surfaces are suitable for food contact.
- The surface can be walked on after just 2 hours.
Usage and application:
No dilution required, shake before use.
For materials with matt finish (natural stone, terracotta, agglomerates, concrete tiles):
- Apply Fila MP90 ECO XTREME evenly and continuously on a clean and dry surface using a brush or fleece pad, wetting the grout lines as well. Dab any excess product with a clean cloth before it dries. On highly absorbent materials, apply two coats of Fila MP90 ECO XTREME with a 20-minute interval in between.
For polished porcelain tiles, natural stone, agglomerates with glossy finish:
- Apply MP90 ECO XTREME on a clean and dry surface, wetting the material and grout lines completely using a brush or fleece pad. Before the product dries (roughly 10-15 minutes), rub it using a microfibre cloth wetted with the product to favour its penetration. Dry the surface with a clean cloth. To speed up the process, it is possible to treat the surface with a single-disc floor scrubber.
To complete the cycle with the finish:
- On porous materials such as natural stone, reconstructed tiles, agglomerates and concrete tiles laid in indoor environments, a finishing wax such as Fila Matt or Fila Satin can be applied depending on the material and on the desired effect. The surface can be walked on after just 2 hours. Water and oil repellent protection takes effect after 24 hours.
Maintenance: use a diluted solution of Fila Cleaner Pro.
Caution: Before applying Fila MP90 ECO XTREME to the entire surface, test the product on a small area to check for colour changes. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast. Does not protect against acidic aggression.
Approximate coverage (1 Litre):
- Polished porcelain tiles – 30-50m²
- Polished marble/granite – 20-30m²
- Matte honed stone– 10-20m²
This coverage is purely indicative. The actual coverage achieved in practice may be affected by other factors such as application technique and how absorbent the surface is.