Fila FOB Xtreme Surface Sealer is an extreme water and oil repellent breathable protective agent based on the innovative advanced solvent-borne technology, developed in the FILA research laboratories. It does not create a surface film and withstands UV rays, preserving its performance over time.
Fila FOB Xtreme Surface Sealer is ideal for use on natural stone and agglomerates, marble and granite, concrete, tuff, WPC, terracotta and quarry tiles.
What its for:
- Hampering the absorption of common watery and oily stains.
- For use as a protective base coat before waxing internal surfaces with rustic or textured finishes.
- Natural effect breathing protection.
- Fila FOB Xtreme Does not alter original colour and appearance.
- Does not form surface film.
- Does not alter terracotta frost resistance.
- Excellent on rustic ground terracotta and tumbled marble.
- Fila FOB Xtreme is ideal for use near kitchens, barbecues and car driveways.
- Ideal for internal and external surfaces.
Usage and application:
No dilution required: ready to use.
For materials with matt finish (indoors and outdoors):
- Apply Fila FOB Xtreme evenly and continuously on a clean and dry surface using a brush or fleece pad, wetting the grout lines as well. Dab any excess product with a clean cloth before it dries (roughly 10-15 minutes).
For glossy or brushed finishes (indoors and outdoors):
- Apply Fila FOB Xtreme on a clean and dry surface, wetting the material and grout lines completely using a brush or fleece pad. Before the product dries (roughly 10-15 minutes), rub the surface and remove any residues using a microfibre cloth wetted with the product. Dry the surface with a clean cloth. When applying to high-absorption materials, apply two coats of the product with an 8-hour interval in between (e.g.: highly-trafficked areas, humid areas, outdoor surfaces). To speed up the process, it is possible to treat the surface with a single-disc floor scrubber.
To complete the cycle with the finish: on porous materials such as natural stone, reconstructed tiles, agglomerates and concrete tiles laid in indoor environments, a finishing wax can be applied depending on the material and on the desired effect (Matt, Satin, Classic, Longlife). The surface can be walked on after just 8 hours. The stain-proofing effect starts after 24 hours.
Maintenance: use a diluted solution of Fila Cleaner Pro.
Caution: Never apply Fila FOB Xtreme on a surface that is already waxed. Do not apply Fila FOB Xtreme during the hottest hours of the day in summer. Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour. Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast. Does not protect against acidic aggression.
Approximate coverage and dilution (1 Litre):
- Stone – 10-30m²
- Terracotta (Rustic Tuscan, Polished) – 15-20m²
- Terracotta (handmade) – up to 10m²
- Concrete – up to 5m²
- Polished marble/granite – up to 30m²
This coverage is purely indicative. The actual coverage achieved in practice may be affected by other factors such as application technique and how absorbent the surface may be.