Fila Deterdek Pro Residue Remover is a buffered acid based detergent for use as an end-of-installation cleaning product. It maintains controlled and effective action over time, and does not release dangerous fumes during use.
Fila Deterdek Pro Residue Remover is ideal for use on porcelain tiles, glazed ceramic tiles, terracotta, acid-resistant stone surfaces and quarry tiles.
Fila Deterdek Pro is effective for:
- Removing post-application deposits and building-site dirt.
- Removing grout residues.
- Removing deposits and cleaning at the same time because it also contains surfactants.
- Eliminating saline efflorescence from terracotta.
- Eliminating lime-scale from floors, showers, bathroom fittings.
- Thoroughly cleaning outdoor floors.
- Removing signs of engobing on ceramic and porcelain tiles surfaces.
- Buffered acid, does not produce harmful fumes for the user and the environment: it does not contain hydrochloric acid.
- Fila Deterdek Pro does not change the appearance or colour of materials.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- Does not affect grouting.
- Does not ruin profiles or items in aluminium and steel (kitchen hoods, pipes…).
- Fila Deterdek Pro Can be used on many surfaces, terracotta, porcelain and ceramic tiles, and acid resistant stone.
- Has many functions: it can clean and remove deposits according to dilution.
Usage and application:
Dilution: between 1:5 and 1:10 according to the level of dirt to be removed.
For washing after laying and for end-of-work cleaning: wet the surface well with water before washing. Then use Fila Deterdek Pro diluted at a ratio of 1:5 or 1:10 (1 litre of product in 5 or 10 litres of water). Apply the solution a few square metres at a time, then add, allow contact time of 5 minutes, then work with a single disc cleaner or large brush. Remove any residues using a cloth or liquid vacuum cleaner and rinse with abundant water. Should any stubborn dirt residues remain, repeat the wash with more concentrated solutions.
For extraordinary maintenance on outdoor surfaces with clear signs of ageing (smog, dust…): dilute 1 litre of Fila Deterdek Pro in 10 litres of water. Then follow the same application procedures described above.
Caution: Do not use Fila Deterdek Pro on polished marble or on any materials that are sensitive to acids. Before using on this material, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product. For items in aluminium, follow the instructions and use a soft sponge.
Approximate coverage and dilution (1 Litre):
- Terracotta (1:5) – 10-20m²
- Porcelain tiles (1:5) – 40m²
- Natural stone (1:5 – 1:10) – 20-35m²
This coverage is purely indicative. The actual coverage achieved in practice may be affected by other factors such as application technique and how tarnished the area being cleaned is.