Fila Cleaner Pro Surface Cleaner is a biodegradable detergent that is used for ordinary cleaning and that protects surfaces against opacifying layers created by rinse aid or detergents, preserving the original appearance of the surface over time.
Fila Cleaner Pro Surface Cleaner is ideal for use on porcelain and ceramic tiles, concrete, wood, marble, granite and natural stone, plastic laminates and LVT, linoleum, rubber and PVC, terracotta and quarry tiles, laminate flooring and linoleum. It cleans all of these and more while not affecting any treated and delicate surfaces.
- Cleans but does not attack.
- With high dilutions of product (1:200) there’s no need to rinse as it does not leave any residue.
- Highly concentrated, can be used at various dilutions.
- Ideal for maintenance of all waxed surfaces.
- Can be used with scrubber dryer machines at 1:200.
- Ideal for laminates.
- Pleasant perfume.
Usage and Application:
Dilution: from 1:30 to 1:200 depending on requirements.
- for ordinary maintenance of all surfaces: Dilute the product at 1:200 (25 ml in 5 litres of water). No need to rinse. For more stubborn dirt, wash using more concentrated solutions.
- For washing after laying of delicate surfaces (marble, travertine, granite, polished agglomerates etc.):
- dilute Fila Cleaner Pro at 1:30 and wipe over the floor with a soft single-disc floor scrubber or scrubbing brush. Remove any residues using a liquid vacuum cleaner or cloth. Rinse after cleaning.
- For scrubber-dryer machines:
- dilute Fila Cleaner Pro at 1:200. Pour the solution into the tank.
- For extraordinary maintenance of heavily soiled surfaces:
- dilute Fila Cleaner Pro from 1:30 to 1:50 depending on dirt intensity. Wash using a cloth or large brush. Remove the dirt and rinse.
Caution: do not use Fila Cleaner Pro on fabric or waxed wooden floors.
Approximate coverage and dilution (1 Litre):
- Maintenance (1:200) – 1500m²
- Initial wash (1:30) – 50m²
This coverage is purely indicative. The actual coverage achieved in practice may be affected by other factors such as application technique and how tarnished the area being cleaned is.