FENTO Knee Pads are light weight, flexible and highly durable knee pads, globally renowned as some of the best knee protectors in the world. Sold as a pair, FENTO Knee Pads are available in two sizes: 200 Pro and 400 Pro. The 200 Pro is a standard size knee pad with a single elastic strap. The 400 Pro is a longer version of the 200 Pro that protects a larger area of the leg below the knee, and features two elastic straps.
- Inlay is replaceable and breathable (the support effect can become less effective after frequent use and therefore need replacing).
- Co-designed by medical specialists
- Prevents knee and back complaints through pressure distribution
- Perfect fit
- The Elastic bands do not constrict the back of the knee
- The inside is breathable
- Lightweight: 400 Pro: 500g per pad 200 Pro: 250g per pad
- Flexible and 100% water resistant
- Durable and very hard-wearing
- Recommended by Health and Safety professionals, and physiotherapists
The FENTO Knee Pads support and protect both the knee and the whole lower leg when kneeling. FENTO’s knee protectors’ guiding principle is easy: comfort resulting from pressure distribution. An absorbent inlay supports the lower leg and ensures the user adopts the right posture.
The FENTO Knee Pads also provide lots of comfort and prevent knee and back complaints. The outer layer is made from durable polyethylene, resulting in a flexible and water resistant knee pad.