Everbuild Fix and Fill Expanding Foam
Everbuild Fix and Fill Expanding Foam is a quick setting one part polyurethane foams in aerosol form. Everbuild Fix and Fill Expanding Foam is supplied with attachable nozzles. The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume and expands on application by 150%.
Once cured, Everbuild Fix and Fill Expanding Foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
• Quick setting – can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
• Economical in use – expands up to 50 times its original volume.
• Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
• Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use
Gaps around pipe entries through walls.
Gaps around window frames, door frames.
electrical wire chasing prior to plastering
deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
Window sills and thresholds.
Behind cladding to exterior walls.
behind soffit and barge boards
In automotive applications.
• Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use.
• Do not over pressurize container.
• Always apply Everbuild Fix and Fill Expanding Foam above 5oC.
• Clean spills immediately with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER.
• When using GUN GRADE, always clean the gun thoroughly with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER until the jet is clear of foam. Leave the canister attached until the gun is to be used again
• When using Everbuild Fix and Fill Expanding Foam, always remove nozzle from can and clean immediately after use with EVERFLEX FOAM CLEANER
• For fire rated joints, use EVERFLEX FIREFOAM B1 in conjunction with EVERFLEX NILFLAM 90 intumescent sealant.
Once cured, dry foam must be removed mechanically. No solvent will remove Everbuild Fix and Fill Expanding Foam.
Store upright between 20 and 25oC Pressurized container. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50oC. Do not pierce or burn the can even after use. Store as flammable liquid.
Note: Elevated temperatures will reduce shelf life of Everbuild Fix and Fill Expanding Foam dramatically.
12 months in original containers at stated storage temperatures
Click here to view this product on the Everbuild website.