Everbuild Euro Scrim Plasterboard Jointing Tape is a fibreglass re-enforced plasterers tape on a roll which is backed with a pressure sensitive adhesive. Designed to be used as a jointing tape for plasterboard sheets and dry wall.
Roll Size: 100 mm x 90 M
Benefits of Everbuild Euro Scrim Plasterboard Jointing Tape:
• Quick and easy to apply.
• Self-adhesive – eliminates the need for pre-plastering.
• Flexible – won’t bubble or blister once applied.
Areas For Use:
• For jointing dry walling and plasterboard.
• For repairing/jointing over large cracks in plaster and drywall.
• Repairing/jointing in ceiling work.
• Ensure surfaces are completely clean before applying tape.
• Never overlap the tape, always butt the joint.
• When applying jointing compound or plaster, ensure complete penetration through the tape to achieve optimum adhesion.
All surfaces must be clean, dry, sound and free from oil, grease and dust.
Place the Everbuild Euro Scrim Plasterboard Jointing Tape into position and apply directly to joint or crack pressing down firmly on the tape to ensure good adhesion to the surface below. For crack and hole repairs, the tape must be extended at least 25mm from the edge of the area to be repaired, butting (never overlapping) the tape.
Once the tape is in position, cover it with jointing compound or plaster, ensuring that the plaster or jointing compound penetrates the tape to achieve optimum adhesion to the substrate below.
Adhesive Type: Pressure sensitive
Health & Safety
Consult MSDS for full list of hazards.
Store in the original container in cool dry conditions. Keep away from sources of ignition and heat.
Storage life is 12 months in tightly sealed, undamaged containers.
Click here to view this product on the Everbuild website.