Dukkaboard Reinforcement Mesh
Dukkaboard Reinforcement Mesh is a latex coated, open weave glass reinforcing mesh that must be used in certain applications to uphold the strength of the Dukkaboard panels.
- Use when there is point loading such as small mosaics on floor tiling.
- Also when using Dukkaboard Creative, the slotted side must always be reinforced once it is in the desired position.
- Use on panel joints in dry area tiling must be taped with 100mm wide mesh prior to tiling.
- Easily cut to the desired length to reinforce a range of different areas.
- Tough glass mesh provides multi-directional tensile strength.
- The scrim is self adhesive and will adhere directly to the surface of Dukkaboard panels.
Dukkaboard Reinforcement Mesh is available in 3 different sizes:
- 80mm x 50m
- 1m x 50m
Click here to view this product on the Dukkaboard website.