Benferflex C2 White Tile Adhesive is a fiber reinforced flexible adhesive with high flexibility and no vertical slip. Benferflex C2 White Tile Adhesive is ideal for use externally, on heated screeds, and for use with porcelain stoneware. Benferflex C2 White Tile Adhesive can be applied in thicknesses up to 15mm and is ideal for large size tiles. Benferflex C2 White Tile Adhesive has been tested in accordance with EN 12004, C2 TE S1.
Benferflex C2 White Tile Adhesive is a thixotropic flexible adhesive consisting of high strength cements, graded particle size aggregates, synthetic resins and special additives.
Benferflex C2 White Tile Adhesive has been formulated and developed for rapid, reliable installation of porcelain tile and ceramic tile on cement based screeds, non-absorbent substrates and onto substrates subject to slight dimensional variation. Benferflex C2 White Tile Adhesive has high resistance to vertical sliding which allows you to tile from the top down.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
Benferflex C2 White Tile Adhesive can be used for the laying of porcelain, ceramic tiles and water stable natural stones on:
• Interior and exterior wall and floor
• Heavy duty areas
• Public and Private Swimming Pools
• Cement-based screeds, standard or heated with water system or electric resistance
• Cement-based plaster
• Flexible waterproofing membranes made up of cement and polymers (AQUAFIN-2K/M)
• Cement based blocks
• Fluid cement-based screeds (prior application of an appropriate primer if demanded), standard or heated with water system or electric resistance
• Fluid anhydrite-based screeds (prior application of an appropriate primer), standard or heated with water system or electric resistance
• Old ceramic tiles (prior application of an appropriate primer)
• Standard or waterproof plasterboard
• Elastomeric waterproofing membranes (SANIFLEX)
• Wooden boards (prior application of an appropriate primer)
• Interior floors up to 10.000 cm²
• Exterior floors up to 3.600 cm²
• Interior and exterior wall coverings up to 3.600 cm²
PRODUCT TECHNICAL DATA
Colour: grey/white powder
Toxicity: the cement content of Benferflex C2 White Tile Adhesive may cause irritation to the eyes and skin. We suggest to adopt appropriate protections.
Mixing ratio: 27 parts water to 100 parts powder by weight
Water demand: 6,50 litres per bag of 25 kg
Maximum thickness: application 15 mm Consumption by 3,5 to 8 kg m²
Application temperature: from + 5° c to + 40° c
Pot life: 3 hours
Open time: at 23° c and 50% r. H.: 30 Minutes
Walkability on dry support at 23 ° c: 24 hours
Final hardening on dry support: 14 days
Temperature resistance: by -30°c to +80°c
Click here to view this product on the Benfer website.